October 8, 2004

Dear American Indian Services, Sincerely Sam

Samuel R. Crowfoot
840 N. Memmo dr.
Orem, UT, 84057
(801) 377-2803
October 8, 2004

Dear American Indian Services,

Life comes fast and there are ups and downs, my life
recently has been blessed with more ups and downs, but
with life� ups there come great responsibility. I
Samuel R. Crowfoot understand the importance of
responsibility, hard work, and discipline. I am from
the Blackfoot tribe. I was raised in Alberta Canada,
but born in Provo, UT. I am the oldest of six kids and
a newlywed of 1 year to Monika Brown of the Navajo
Nation. I am currently attending Utah Valley State
College. School is really hectic this semester I am
taking difficult classes and working part time as
well.
I am half way done my Bachelor Degree in
Communications, and expect to finish in the next year
and a half or so. It is my hope and dream to one day
attend law school. After law school I plan on
specializing in Native American Law and helping my
people on the path to success. Also we have started
our family and are expecting our first child within
the next month. Responsibility will now be forever a
part of my life now, more than ever.
The purpose of this letter is to express my most
sincere and heartfelt gratitude for your generosity.
Law School at times seems so far away, but with your
contribution toward my education law school is that
much closer. Please know that your generosity is
greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed. I thank
you for the scholarship you have donated and I keep
you in my prayers. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Samuel Crowfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment