love you all, monika
**************************
Hi, thanks for the heads up... Now I don't feel so sad about missing the party. Two weeks??? I remembe how tired one can get in two weeks...(sigh!) Remember, drink LOTS, even though your bladder doesn't agree. Risk of post-partum infection goes down, Isaiah will have more endurance and you will, too. You'll both glow and Sam will beam!
Strater and I have more time to 'mend our baskets...' (clear our heads). He will spend a little more time in Phoenix to visit Great-Grandma Mary, so won't be stopping in SLC...If it works out that you can you meet him at the airport, he can pass a bag onto you with things for the baby. Keep the Wal-Mart receipt to exchange anything you like or need instead. Costco won't require a receipt--it's lost anyway...I'll keep the Bay receipt and after the blessing bring back returns/exchanges for other sizes or gift certificate for you to use whenever you come...
If it doesn't work out, we'll work it out via mail for the newborn stuff and when we come for his blessing.
Love you all!
Mom & Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment