February 27, 2008

come again?

yes, we are still sick. well, mostly me. but, that's not what i wanted to write about. i just wanted to make a quick note of my little linguist, isaiah. one morning he had come out with a pair of socks, eager to get ready for the day. however, his pair of socks just happened to be turned inside out. he held them up for sam and i to see and said, "mommy, daddy, i can't put these on cuz they're too woogly." sam and i gave each other a puzzled look. ?? they're what? "they're WOOGLY!" and he held up his socks in front of our faces for us to see the obvious "woogly." a couple seconds passed and the light bulb finally went off. duh, mom! the apparent fuzziness just happened to be the "woogly." so now we know. when things are inside out, its woogly. man, what a great word! i love it! hmm, you know, i think makayah's hair might even be considered as "woogly" in the picture above. p.s. while he was snacking away on his rainbow-ed goldfishie snacks he sorted the fishies by color and number. i love my little genius son! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is way too cute! I like the goldfish picture! I won't be his teacher anymore...i'm moving on to the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we'll be there tomorrow and I'm up for walking also, just let me know what time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant little boy! What 2 year old sorts his goldfish, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, All - Your Aunt Julia here, hoping you're all feeling better now and that springtime has come to your area. I have also been down with the flu, but am much better now.

    I love looking at your blog! Yours is so much better than mine and I want to know how you do all those cool things! You know, this is so important and valuable to your families and loved ones. It keeps us from feeling so doggone lonely for you! Well, we're still lonely for you, but having this to look at does help a bit.

    Love you and your family so much -

    Your Aunt Julia in California

    ReplyDelete