March 2, 2011

Mak goes to Law School

there is no leg pulling involved when it comes to makayah tagging along with daddy on his way to law school. she loves to see her law school friends and thoroughly enjoys all the attention she gets whilst there. thankfully, sam's professors are very understanding and flexible when it comes to sam and our kids. one of our friends, who is a third year was having a bad day. here is a little tidbit she wrote to me: "Your kids are the best, and here's why: I was having the WORST day today. I was walking into the law school and I suddenly hear these little feet running behind me. I turn around and it's your adorable daughter. She says "hi" and then proceeds to give me the biggest hug her little arms could manage. She THEN takes me back to the table your husband was sitting at and gives me a piece of chocolate. MADE.MY.DAY." sam and makayah also went out to chipotle for lunch and had some frozen yogurt at red mango. she treasures her daddy/daughter dates. here's my little diva... i love this girl of mine. she is something else! and thank you sam, for helping me out today. you are one amazing daddy and husband. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment