March 31, 2011

March Tidbits


*go wake up daddy, isaiah. 
"OK."
daddy: "OUCH!"

*isaiah: daddy, knock knock.
makayah: sorry. nobody's ho-ome!
isaiah: i'm not talking to you kiah!

*Indian Joke Of The Day: Sam is sitting in class and his teacher asks, "Who likes custard.?" "I hate that guy!"

*if i were 13 again, my brothers and i would be running over to the flake's and deschine's, gathering up snow tubes and heading over to the sledding hill...all day long without a care in the world. *sigh* too bad i'm not 13 anymore, but, maybe my kids will enjoy the snow for me...i think i've outgrown it.

*mimzy's favorite thing to say, "mum, mum, mum"

*makayah's quote of the day: "mom, you're really stretching me out right now."

*makayah's quote of the day: "daddy, look! that man is running in his underwear! that is MESSED UP!" *snicker, snicker*

*Isaiah: "Dad, guess what?"
Me: "What"
Isaiah: "You are built for comfort. Not built for speed."

*Me: "Hey kids, mom is sick. Looks like we are not going to church today."
Makayah: "Yesssssssss"

*Makayah was dancing in the hallway when I asked her where she learned her moves, she replied, "uhhhh....I just thought them in my head."

*dinner with jeremiah powless at The Great Dane: "Thanks for the good times & good food...and I forgive your city for trying to keep my debit card... note 2 self...never trust nice ol ladies selling cupcakes..."


***

No comments:

Post a Comment