*so after two weeks of neglecting my garden in tornado weather, furiously weeding the past three days....i think my produce just might make it. what was sam talking about being BORED while i was gone??
*Headed up to Green Bay for the weekend...escaping the sauna-like heat of Madison.
*Well another first and fourth has come and gone and It's nice being a citizen of the United States and Canada. I love being able to say that we did not cross the border, the border crossed us! Proud to be Native American/Canadian.
*fresh baked bread, zoo, and isaiah's baseball game tonight...it's a good summer day.
*catching/watching fireflies at the end of a summer's day...one of my favorite things about wisconsin.
*out all day. nice to be back home. picked some beets, kale, peas, dill, and zucchini from the garden. oh wait...gotta go, forgot we had a photo shoot in ten minutes. okay, well, it WILL be nice to be back home, and relax.
*quotes of the day: isaiah: "mom, do you think swimming lessons are
going to be hard?" makayah: "mom, i think i'm gonna drown."
*Quotes of the day: Isaiah- "you know what bugs me?... Your face!" Makayah- "you know what bugs me?... Your pie hole!"
*saved a girls life today, actually two. I caught her as they fell from a 12 foot wall. I am one tough mudder
*Much love to the people who wished me Happy 33rd Birthday even though Facebook did not advertise it. I had a conversation with another law student today, I mentioned to him that it was my birthday and he congratulated me
and said, "Well you made it longer than Jesus." I replied, "Yeah, but I think he accomplished more in his life." He replied, "Yeah, but he had more to work with." LOL. True. AND he came back!
*i love birthday weeks...or in your case birthday months. it's been fun. love you, sam.
*Independence. Check. KC BBQ. Check. Damn that's good BBQ. Kansas here we come.
*Passing through the north corner of the Texas panhandle and we smell cow crap from a feedlot. Monika is grossed out, I am reminded of home. ***
No comments:
Post a Comment