June 30, 2011

June Tidbits

June Tidbits

*came back from our garden with a bag full of strawberries. looks like fresh homemade strawberry shortcakes tonight.

*I was just sitting outside, watching the kids on the swing set, eating their popsicles, jbber jabbering, having their kid conversations, very cute.

* yesterday we all watched kung fu panda 2. makayah was bawling her eyes out. actually, i think we all got a little teary-eyed. i LOVED it though. makayah says she never wants to see it again - it is too sad for her.

*celebrating father's day today since we are giving sam our gift early (two whole weeks of peace and quiet)  ....meet you back at the wedding babe, and thank you for being the best daddy ever. we love you.

*sam is injured, but is still going to ball it up tonight. 
"If you can stand, you can play."

*just found a gazillion crayons, coloring books, and a ziploc baggie full of trail mix in makayah's bed.

*Wish I could spend all evening in my garden. I'm going to miss my produce. i hope sam can keep them all alive while I'm gone.

*isaiah's quote of the day: "mom, can i get a tattoo that says, 'i love you, mom' on my chest. and whenever i see you i can just lift up my shirt."

*mimzy tried to nurse the golden Buddha statue tonight at dinner. we all busted out laughing.

*two weddings on temple square, absolutely fantastic! I love my families...and my little man isaiah can sure bust a move! 


*i have a mountain of photos to edit, a house to deep clean, luggage to unpack, overdue books to take back to the library, and weeds to pull in the garden...i better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment