September 15, 2008
Let's mix shiz up
As I was sitting back one day checking out the blog, I realized that it was a bit more feminine than would prefer. I mean that is cool and all, since it is mostly housewives who are into this stuff, but still, I would like to be able to show "my friends" my blog. I want to "Samanize" things a bit. For years it has been Monika taking the reigns, now it is my turn to showcase my beautiful kids, hot wife and all the stuff people brag about to their friends.
I took the liberty of adding music that I like, (Monika too) but mostly me. Also I put pics on the side that reflect another side of the Crowfoots that I think make us unique, and so I hope you all like the new format. Probably most of the house wives out there will find it a bit immature, childish or down right rude, but guess what... who cares? If it offends then I guess you can blame it on me, if it is cute, blame it on my wife. Either way we have each other's back and are laughing (her) or gushing (me) quietly in the background while our spouse takes charge in displaying our family in the light they feel is appropriate for the time.
So thanks for visiting, hang out for a bit, listen to some music if you like, check some pics or vids and then be on your way.
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dang Sam is soooooooooo sexY!
ReplyDeleteHey guys, just so you know Baziah likes your blog, well the music. When it came on he jumped up to see what i was looking at, laughed, and then started bouncing up and down to dance.
ReplyDeletekai likes dancing to your new music!
ReplyDeleteTake control of the blog brother! These things aren't just for our ladies. The layout looks good.
ReplyDeleteLove all of it! Thanks!
ReplyDelete