September 22, 2008
A weak, weak, week.
As most people know I am planning on attending law school and am currently putting my application together. A big part of that is the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), which by the way is in 2 weeks. I realize that its looming date finds me extremely unprepared and despite success on practice tests in my study, I have not faired well in actual test conditions. Therefore I am pushing my test date back again. Those in my family are starting to get frustrated, I am frustrated and embarrassed. So I guess I will not be turning in my application early as hoped. Oh well, the good news is that I feel good about my decision and have a great friend who I will be studying with on a regular basis. Good ol' RF the genius! I often tell my wife that she married beauty, not brains and that I am sorry I could not have both. She of course smiles at me, give me a hug and says "that is all right with me." I am lucky to have her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Law school huh! You'll do fine on the LSAT. Heck, even if you don't just take it again and it'll work out. I had to take my MCAT twice so far... and who knows, if I don't get in this year I may have to make it 3 times. Even though we're getting old, just remember that even if you have to wait a year or two more, most of your friends will still be poor when they are 40 so you'll always be one step ahead of them. That's what I keep telling myself.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
The wisdom of preserverance is always earned through preserverance. You will one day own the right to tell the tale firsthand inspiring others to dream, to work and to believe in themselves and their future possibilities. You do not go anywhere that someone will not one day follow you. Always let it be to higher ground. As the saying is true, "Look up and LIVE!"
ReplyDeletexo