September 5, 2005

A Couple More Things. Love, Sam

Well Hot Mamma,
 
Do not bring any more appliances with you, I fried my speakers and the little black lamp I bought trying to hook everything up. Do not bring anything that you are not sure about, ask me first to see if we need it. Space is very limited in the basement, also I was thinking that we have   two choices, either we live with the Mullers in their basement for approximately 450CHF (swiss francs) a month which is about $365.00(USD) and save the rest to travel on the weekends and experience Europe or we could just save the money for later, OR we spend about 900CHF a month (or so) for our own place (which is about $730.00 and will not be too much bigger than the Mullers basement but it will be our own), live thrifty, and travel only when someone can take us places or offer us breaks here and there, and this second option will only work if someone agrees to lease a place for 4 months. Anyways...I was thinking and thought I would fill you in on what was running through my head...we could make it work here in the basement and we could have fun, but it could and would be a lot easier and expensive the other way. Anyways just pray about it and I will to, let me know what you are thinking. 
 
P.S.
I talked to people about France and what it is like to live there, they said that we would have to apply for VISAS and all that crap because it is another country and Swiss is not part of the EU. So that idea is out the window. 
 
Luv,
Big Pops


My job is awesome,
 I work with people from all over and I have already made an impression with some of the Phillipino people here. The office where I work is big tall and beautiful. You will love it.
 
Love
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment