I have found a place for 800CHF which is 650USD starting Oct 1st, I am not sure if I can find anything sooner, so we will see, But I think if we stay with the Mullers for September which is 3 weeks for the three of us we will be okay and then spend October, November, and December In our own place I think thigs will work out. I feel better about this than staying with the Mullers for the entire time. I am going to check the place out in the next little bit but I think this is a sweet deal,
This means that our basic costs would be:
800 rent
140 buspasses
??? food
940 = Total in SwissFrancs, not including food
which is $758.00 USD and we have 1100 each month coming from Old Sun this leaves us about 342.00 Left over each month to either save and for miscalaneous things that includes food and other things that I am not forseeing.
How does all of this sound to you?
Also it is very cheap for me to call you, dirt cheap maybe 6 dollars for a half hour but buy a calling card and give me a shout tonight at 2:30 your time which is 10:30 at night mine. Damn I miss you.
Also do bring my American Crew shoulder bag (it is beige), I left it and it would be better for me to have it than the bag that I currently have, I beleive I left it at home IN Utah, also do not forget my belt the black one I left that in AZ
Well I love you so much...it is times like these when I realize how much you mean to me and I find it hard to function without you around...darn near impossible actually
Luv,
Big Pops
No comments:
Post a Comment