hey family,
yes we made here safely, although it was very rough going by myself because i only had 15 minutes between each flight. so it was crazy. also, the wheel on the stroller broke off during the first flight so i had to fight with that the rest of the way. but the people around me were very friendly and very helpful. it was the longest flight we've ever been on. by the time it was isaiah's bedtime, it was early morning in london. so we only had a couple hours sleep. that is why i haven't written in a while. isaiah and i have been so tired...catching up on our sleep. but geneva is beautiful. and the mullers are very, very nice. the bedroom that they fixed for us is quite cozy and comfortable. usually only sister muller is here and brother muller goes to work. they are very nice people. she cooks for us all the time and it will only cost us 10 franks a day...which is about 8 dollars a day. which is a very, very good deal. so i think we may stay here. it is easier for us and much cheaper. we also have access to a vehicle here. they let us borrow their car if we ever want to use it, especially if we want to go sightseeing. we also bought bus/train passes. well, i better go. i need to go and get ready for the day. isaiah and i slept in.
love you all, monika
*********************************
Hi Sam, Monika, and Isaiah:
We are glad to hear you two made it Switzerland okay. We were worried that you did not get your license. Your trip reminded us of one of our trips to Disneyland when mother was pregnant with Bubba. I was trying to carry Darrell around and you and Aaron were hanging in there with us from train to train carrying Darrell's stroller. It was horrible riding the train and sleeping in the train back then. What a memory.
Did Isaiah get back on schedule? How did he react to seeing his father? Was he excited to see him? We were just imaging that he jumped off from your arms at the airport and went to his dad.
I am sure that you will all enjoy the short four months together. September is almost gone, thus there is only October, November, and part of December remaining. That will be quick. Take some photos and send them to us via e-mail.
Elder Brown is still at the MTC. He still does not know when he will be going to Spain. He assured us that he will call us before he leaves. He is already on his mission for over a month. We did not hear from him this past week. I am sure he was busy with his language.
Bubba played a good game last night. His team beat Ganado 24 to 6. He is getting better and better and gaining more confidence. They were the underdogs by 24 points. Navajo Times never liked Window Rock. Even in baseball, they always criticized Window Rock when Darrell played. They can eat their heart out.
I was in Las Vegas all this week. I returned from my trip last night. I barely made it Bubba's game. I went to the temple there. It was so beautiful and quite, peaceful and the Spirit was strong of course. I put your names in the temple so that you may continue to receive your blessings.
I caught a cold also from my trip which is miserable. I am planning to rest today and tomorrow so that I can get back on my feet. Well, have fun and enjoy your stay at Brother and Sister Mullers. We love you all.
love mom and dad
No comments:
Post a Comment