Hello Sam, Monika & Isaiah,
We couldn't get through on brownbunch, so we created this so I could at least get started. It has been fun reading your emails from there. I am so glad that you are having a wonderful time. Thank you so much for the pictures. I miss all of you and love you all so very much. Give Isaiah a kiss and hug for me. What does Sister Muller say about Isaiah? How is Isaiah around her? Sam, what is your daily schedule like? I'm sure you are all glad to back together!
After you two left, Overstock had the office ribbing cutting and luncheon. It poured during the lucheon, &most of the people commented that it was a good omen. That day Dad was conducting at a funeral in Cornfields, he was able to make it back to have lunch since they started late. This past week I have been going in different times trying to figure out what time I would like to start work. Although, I don't like to start at 8:00, it seems to work out the best, since I get 1 hour lunch. Since it isn't all that busy yet, I have been catching up on personal reading, scriptures, reconciling ck books, etc. Pretty quick, we will probably have to add additional help. There was one day that an order of 300 kachinas were brought in and it took us all afternoon to bubble wrap and box the items. We ended up with 19 boxes just for that completed order, and the vendors were helping us wrap the items. I wasn't too happy with the contract that she presented, since it was totally different than what she told me in the beginning, so they are drafting another. If that doesn't go, I will be back working with Dad. I will be happy either way. ( I kinda miss working just half days, though.)
Mom, Auntie, Frank, Hank, Rebecca ( she was hoping to see Isaiah), and Sonya came and stayed with us for the fair. It was nice. I think Dad got sick from the dirty fair air. He really likes to check out the differentevents. He went and got checked by his doctor and ended up with antibiotics and an inhaler since one of his lungs almost shut down. Kinda scary.
Tonight was parent teacher conference at the high school. I filled in for Dad. Got home quite late and I am the last one to go to bed.
I have to get up early and take a shipment in, so good night.
All my love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment