June 8, 2012

procrastinating...everything

we're packing and in the process of moving. i've been in denial of the entire ordeal and nightmare of it all. boxes, newspapers, utter chaos of no longer having a routine, and the overwhelmingness of it all. i promise i've been meaning to post about the last three weeks, because the last three weeks have been jam packed full of important milestones, fabulous parties, and times spent with our dearly treasured friends. soon, cross my heart. i might even even turn out a post today, maybe.
really, madison? is this goodbye?

3 comments:

  1. So what's the deal? Are you leaving now or in August? Did someone take over your lease? Where are you moving? When are you moving!? Details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so confused too! I saw on facebook you are moving immediately... then a change of plans... and now moving again... where are you going? We'll miss you guys... if you are leaving... we'd be excited if you were staying for the summer, what should I be feeling right now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! We're packing too. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete